A Story of Love and War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marauder time RP, for all your role playing needs. Including long stories., )

You are not connected. Please login or register

December 1975

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1December 1975 Empty December 1975 Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Adeline Nefarti

Adeline Nefarti

Addie shivered helplessly as she made her way across the frosty school grounds. She had no coat, and her lips were beginning to turn a shade of blue.
Snow crunched beneath her feet as she hurried to get back inside.

2December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Benjamin Hamilton

Benjamin Hamilton

Benjamin stood in the entrance hall preparing to step out into the snow. He shook his head and as he did his hair changed from blonde to black and grew by a few inches. He wrapped his cloak around him and fastened it. It was at this point in time that he was glad hed bought a new cloak, the old one was worn out completly and would of been useless in this weather.

Stepping outside the cold hit him like a huge wave. He tucked his hands in his pocket and began to walk briskly hoping it would keep out the cold.

3December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Adeline Nefarti

Adeline Nefarti

Her toes went numb just as she spotted someone in the distance walking from the castle. She quickened her past, thinking of a warm fire in the common room and hot chocolate with her friends. When she reached the top of the hill, she came face to face with a gryffindor student with black hair and a charming face.
"H-Hey." Addie greeted, her teeth chattering uncontrolably, " Arn't you cold?"

4December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Benjamin Hamilton

Benjamin Hamilton

"Ha, yes," Benjamin chuckled looking at the Slytherin girl in front of him, "though I doubt as cold as you. I have the fortunate ability to adapt my body to my surroundings." As he continued to look at her he noticed she had the most enchanting eyes of deep blue. Her brown hair was whiping round her face in the wind.

"Do you want to head inside and find a fire or something?" he asked, "I've got some Bertie Botts Every Flavoured Beans, in one of these damn pockets." He began patting his robes, trying to find the jar he'd poured them in.

5December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Adeline Nefarti

Adeline Nefarti

Addie briefly studdied his jacket, and reached gently into a pocket and pulled out a box of flavored beans.
"They're my favorite." Addie whispered, smiling up at him. "C'mon let's go inside... I'm about to freeze."

6December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:08 am

Benjamin Hamilton

Benjamin Hamilton

Taken back by the girls forwardness, he followed her back into the castle. He wondered if it was now common place to pull people things out of their pockets, however for some reason he found himself easily forgiving her. As they entered the castle, he shook his head once again returning his hair to its usual length and colour. They found an empty classroom, and lit the fire. Benjamin transfigured two of the wooden seats into armchairs and they pulled them beside the fire. As he stared into the flames, he could here the jar of beans opening. He didn't know how to engage the girl in conversation without sounding like a cliche, so choose to remain silent and allow her to dictate the direction of conversstion, for she seemed much bolder than he was.

7December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:40 pm

Adeline Nefarti

Adeline Nefarti

"So Gryffindor, eh?" Addie voiced, popping a handful of beans in her open mouth, " I haven't got anything against it... I'm not for the whole pure blood nonsense that much. Just trying to learn as much as I can before I leave this place." Addie found herself chattering on and on as she chewed, " You see, once I leave Hogwarts I am on my own. My grandma has passed and my parents... are complicated."

bounce bounce bounce bounce

8December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:21 pm

Benjamin Hamilton

Benjamin Hamilton

"Well, I'm very glad to hear your not into the whole pure-blood supremacy. Theres too much of it about these days and its getting worrying. I suppose its a stereotype you Slytherins have to live with." He turned to see her still munching away at the beans.

"No chance I could get a couple of those?" he chuckled smiling.

9December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:24 pm

Adeline Nefarti

Adeline Nefarti

Addie laughed and then handed him the jar, "I guess, since they're yours." She sighed and shifted her legs, " Being in SLytherin is harder than you would think... ecpecially for someone like me." she smiled shyly and watched as he took a handful from the jar, " It's tough to stay focused on schoolwork."

10December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Benjamin Hamilton

Benjamin Hamilton

"Your too kind," he joked, passing back the jar and popping a bean into his mouth. He finished chewing and thanked the gods he had got toffee. "Yeah, I can imagine it's tough you've just got to get through it. I'm sure there must be pure-blood only believers in all houses, it's just more prominent in Slytherin."

He drew up his legs and tucked them beneath him to keep in the warm.

11December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:26 pm

Adeline Nefarti

Adeline Nefarti

Addie nodded and then suddenly laughed out loud, "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't catch your name.. I guess i'm a bit tired today."

12December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:47 pm

Benjamin Hamilton

Benjamin Hamilton

"Benjamin Hamilton, and your name is?" He found himself amazed he could look past the Slytherin uniform and just see a beautiful girl in front of him. This new revelation slightly worried him, but he was more than happy to accept that Slytherins could be good people.

Feeling a little nervous he plucked up the courage to say, "May I just say, your eyes are well... Wow!" The moment the last word left his lips, he felt a wave of fear hit him. Had he over stepped the mark, was that too cheesey, all he could do was remain perfectly quiet and still and hope the compliment was received well.

13December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:31 pm

Adeline Nefarti

Adeline Nefarti

"My name's Adeline Nefarti. Since you're my friend you can call me Addie." she winked and then smiled, "And thanks, I don't hear compliments that often in Slytherin."
She noticed that she hadn't really examined him yet, taking a few seconds to do so, she realized he was rather good looking. She hoped he wouldn't notice the blush that crept across her cheeks in the dim lit room.

14December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Benjamin Hamilton

Benjamin Hamilton

Benjamin smiled back, and noticed her cheeks flush a little. The heat from the fire was making him slightly tired, so he drew his wand from his pocket and tapped his armchair. It instantly transfigured into a recliner chair. He placed his wand back in his pocket and reached down the side of the chair for the lever. The chair jerked back and Benjamin found himself not fully horizental but far enough back to be staring at the ceiling high above him. He shut his eyes and said, "You know in these troubled times it's rare to find anyone no matter what their upbringing as friendly and outwardly happy as you."

15December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Adeline Nefarti

Adeline Nefarti

A rush of emotion came to Addie as she watched him recline. She smiled, "That means a lot." she almost whispered. She prepared to say more but the words got choked in her throat. She stayed silent and listened to the fire crackle, watching the lights play on his handsome face.

16December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Benjamin Hamilton

Benjamin Hamilton

Benjamin opened his eyes, her voice played like a harp in his mind. This was insane he'd just met her. He turned his head to look at her and felt a wave of emotion hit him, his heart made an odd beat. What was happening? He felt a familiar sensation in his body and flicked his eyes towards a mirror on the wall, they had turned into a deep blue that matched hers. He tried to change them back to their normal blue and green, but failed. This hadn't ever happened before, never had he experienced trouble with his Metamorphing. He threw his eyes back on her and managed to let out a pitiful, "Oh.... well at least their the same colour now."

17December 1975 Empty Re: December 1975 Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Adeline Nefarti

Adeline Nefarti

Addie looked over at him as he spoke and noticed his eyes were the same color as her own. She giggled, " They're gorgeous!" she smiled, " Being a metamophagus must be pretty great.. I-"
she got cut off as a loud sound echoed throught the room. The sounds of a bell rang several times before stopping.
"Oh-" Addie laughed, "Is it already this late?" she paused and wished she wouldn't have to say the words that she was about to voice, "It's getting late." she admitted, "I- I think we better go back to our.. seperate common rooms."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum