A Story of Love and War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marauder time RP, for all your role playing needs. Including long stories., )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bloor's Academy- December 31st

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Bloor's Academy- December 31st Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

Manfred was ditching class for the fifth time that week, in the prefect's room. He didn't care and no one bothered him, so he was free to read. None of the teachers told his father, and his Dr. Bloor hadn't caught on yet so he was ok. Flipping the page of one of his grandfather's books Manfred sighed. He was getting tired of this place... tired of bossing people around... tired of being yelled at... tired of being called a freak for his powers. He tried to ignore the other kids when they murmured about it, but when your dad called you a freak, it felt like a punch in the stomach. His grandfather wasn't much help, telling him to grow up, control his powers, do his bidding. Couldn't he ever be left alone?? It was fun at times, controlling people, getting praised for doing wrong. But as he got older the shouting increased and now he was just being used. Looking up from his book, he noticed a bubbly prefect girl watching him. "Go away Sarah." he muttered looking down. "Manfred... I think you should go to class. I might have to tell your Dad."
"And I might have to tell him you ditch your duty to kiss guys."
"Manfred- have you been spying on me??" The girl asked, eyes narrowed.
"No... you just make it really easy to get into your mind."
The girls eyes flicked away and Manfred looked back down at his book. He was TRYING to please those stupid people... why couldn't they just appreciate him??

Last edited by Manfred Bloor on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://loveandwar.darkbb.com

2Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Mimi Tanz

Mimi Tanz

Mimi walked in, her bright blue eyes shining through her long, blonde hair. She was wearing a bright yellow dress with polka-dots and ruffles. With that, she wore her violet colored cape. She skipped over to Manfred ignoring all the jealous looks staring at her. She slowly bent down and gently kissed him. She whispered something in his ear, and sat down next to him.

3Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

Manfred kissed her back, but his eyes were flashing. He glared ahead as she whispered something in his ear, before taking her hand tightly. Manfred got up and walked straight out ignoring the eyes of the rest, pulling her with him. Turning a corner, and walking past the music section he entered the west wing and shut the door behind him. "What is wrong with you??" he yelled glaring at her. Looking around first, he gently put his lips to hers and kissed her. "You know I hate it when you do that... it's the last time... if anyone really thinks that... Mimi- no more. If you want to- "talk" with me alone you can ask me." Looking back around him again, Manfred turned away. "Besides- why the hell aren't you in class?? Are you TRYING to get me in trouble??"

4Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Mimi Tanz

Mimi Tanz

Mimi pouted her eyes turning to a darker shade of blue. ''Im-Im sorry Manfred, I... I won't do it again...'' She looked into his eyes, hers still dark blue. ''Is... is it working??'' She squinted her eyes still looking into his.

5Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

Manfred rolled his eyes. "No! Give it up girl.... it's not going to work on me. Now answer the question- why are you not in class? Last period ends in 10 minutes."

6Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Mimi Tanz

Mimi Tanz

Mimi faked a smile. ''Um... oh come on! Why do you always care about these things! School... work... I can't ever talk to you at lunch... well... maybe at lunch but then you have your guy friends.'' Mimi suddenly realized she shouldn't have said all that. Of course he couldn't be around a girlfriend all the time.. or show that he's dating someone! He's.. he's the headmaster's son! She took a breath and smiled hoping that didn't get to him.

7Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

"Just stop it alright?? If you can't deal with it we can break up..." Manfred sighed, closing his eyes. "I don't even know why I'm doing this. Look- just- I do NOT need people whispering that I- I have a girlfriend. I could get in trouble with my father... besides- OK forget it I don't want to talk about this. Get back to class... I'll be in my room." Closing his eyes and rubbing them slightly he began to walk away.

8Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Mimi Tanz

Mimi Tanz

Mimi began to walk away too. Before she did though, her feet dragged her back to him. ''You know, if just because because your father is headmaster, it doesn't mean you have to follow in his footsteps... and act like one of them. But it looks like you want to, so... that's fine with me but you.. and me... then we aren't compatible like that. So think about it.'' Mimi felt comfortable with herself for the few seconds she thought about what she was going to say. But now, face to face with... the biggest, hottest... scariest guy ever, her big mouth probably did it's job...
She slowly walked away avoiding his response.

9Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

Manfred stopped, back to her, listening. Without a word he strode off. Stupid... damn... idiotic... girl. She is screwing up my damn life!!! He respected his father... even if his Dad was hard on him... he liked dealing with business... even if he did get bossed around... Manfred slammed the door to his room and sat down on his bed. He liked her... he just hated having a girlfriend... What she said to him was getting to him and frankly, pissing the hell out of him. Manfred looked around, rethinking things. Staying here all his life didn't sound to appealing to him. He needed a change.
"MANFRED!!!" A roar came from outside the door. Rolling his eyes, he sat up and checked his watch. "IM GOING!!!" Manfred yelled back, getting up. He was supposed to be in the King's Room for homework five minutes ago. Making sure to pass his father's office quickly, Manfred left the west wing and walked down the hall into the room. He saw everyone at the table already doing their homework- including Mimi. She was with her other friend, next to his chair where she usually sat, but looking away. She seemed to know he wasn't in the mood. Sitting down and opening his book Manfred let his thoughts drift again. He liked her... just lately... it wasn't right.

10Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:51 pm

Mimi Tanz

Mimi Tanz

Mimi kept looking at Manfred secretly, and then back to her work. She realized that he was probably choosing his work... and father (but that was just a side point) over her! After a while of thinking, she just gave up looking at him. There was no use! After all, Manfred didn't want her, and... she... didn't want HIM either!

11Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:05 am

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

Manfred ignored her, doing his own work. After he was done, he left swiftly without a glance toward Mimi and straight up to his room.

12Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Mimi Tanz

Mimi Tanz

Mimi was pissed. Pissed beyond pissed. He was supposed to miss her already and come back for her. She hoped this was just the ''I hate you!'' ''I hate you more!'' Then make babies kinda fight... but... knowing Manfred, it wasn't. She sadly picked herself off her studying chair, brushed the creases off her dress, and strode out of the room.
That night, she decided she was going to see Manfred and ask wth is happening. She got to his room, and saw him sitting on his bed doing his work.

13Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

"Out." he said simply, not lifting his eyes. "You shouldn't even be in the west wing. Now get OUT Tanz." Manny crossed something out again, before continuing to write.

14Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:11 pm

Mimi Tanz

Mimi Tanz

Mimi couldn't believe her ears. This was too much to bear. Too, too much. He never usually cared when she came in! NO! this was all a bad dream! Mimi's smile turned to a frown. Her eyes started to get wet. She slowly picked up her stuff, and very slowly walked to the door; her back, to his face.

15Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

Manfred sighed loudly. "K stop. What do you want Mimi?" he looked up and turned to face her.

16Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Mimi Tanz

Mimi Tanz

Mimi was deeply relieved. ''Well... I just thought something was up with us. I mean we were so close and I hope it stays that way FOREVER.'' Mimi looked up into his great eyes innocently but made sure to keep the tears in her eyes. Mimi actually did think something was up though, and wanted to figure out what or who it was.

17Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

Manfred rubbed his eyes with his palm, sighing again. "Look Mim- nothing is up... just... Forever.... I might not be here next year. All that crap you said about following in my dad's footsteps... I'm not. Just- Even if I was or am not, you still know you can't kiss me like that with other people around... It's just not a good place to have a girlfriend. It doesn't mean I don't like you... or I want to break up... it just means... idk. It means I'm confused."

18Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Mimi Tanz

Mimi Tanz

Mimi let a tear drop onto her dress. "Confused about what?? I love you and you love me and thats all that counts!" Mimi slowly walked over to Manfred's bed and grabbed him, starting to kiss him intensely. Mimi thought Manfred would pull away like last time, but he didn't. They just kept going.

19Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

Manfred was about to pull away but thought otherwise. No one was around... it was his room. No one would see... no one would know. And besides- he didn't have his thoughts worked out, so why care what happened now? Manfred kissed her back, placing one hand on her waist the other on her cheek.

20Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Mimi Tanz

Mimi Tanz

Mimi was satisfied. She gently wrapped her arms around his neck, and continued to kiss him. "Mmm... we should do this more often..." She smirked.

21Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

"Shut up and kiss me." he said rolling his eyes. His hand moved down to her hip, holding her against him. Something inside him was getting annoyed and wanted to stop, but the other kept kissing her. They stayed like that for a minute or two, Manfred's hand staying firmly on her hip, one of her hands in his hair.

22Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:53 pm

Mimi Tanz

Mimi Tanz

Mimi smiled as she placed her lips against his, gently pushing him towards the back wall. He wouldn't move... ''Oh come on!! Seriously Manfred, learn how to at least push yourself down!"

23Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:56 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

"Wha? Oh sorry..." Manfred pushed himself back against the wall trying not to smile, letting her hands push against his chest. "Better?"

24Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Mimi Tanz

Mimi Tanz

Mimi felt the urge to laugh out loud but she couldn't. She was in heaven. "Much better." she said as she leaned over him, her hands shaking lightly. Mimi gently opened her top button, and, using one hand, took off her dress straps. The other hand went down to his pants to unbutton them.

25Bloor's Academy- December 31st Empty Re: Bloor's Academy- December 31st Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

Manfred didn't notice what she had done, his lips still pressed firmly on hers. He felt her hand move down though, and grabbed her wrist breaking away immediately. "Wow um- no." He looked away, swallowing. "Pull your shirt back up." he said not moving his eyes back. "Um- no- ok no. I think that's enough..." He quickly pushed her off and sat up, running a hand through his hair, pushing it back. There was a pause, and he knew she was still sitting on his bed. "Goodnight Mimi."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next