A Story of Love and War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marauder time RP, for all your role playing needs. Including long stories., )

You are not connected. Please login or register

In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0

+10
Severus Snape
Jerith McKennon
Sandra Brown
Alyssa Johnson
Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft
Barty Crouch Jr.
Elena Adair
Carmen Sanchez
Elli Christine Riddle
Manfred Bloor
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Elena Adair

Elena Adair

Thats part of it"

102In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:25 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

"And the rest?"

https://loveandwar.darkbb.com

103In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:48 am

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty walked in to the room, "So, Bloor...Lets continue the conversaton here... I guess you are sugesting that adair is worth to try on... Is that correct?" he then turned to the girl smirking.

104In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:10 am

Carmen Sanchez

Carmen Sanchez

Oh joy I'm surrounded by Slytherins. This is like the best day of my entire life. *glares at Barty*

105In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:17 am

Elena Adair

Elena Adair

"Worth to try WHAT on, Crouch?"
glares at him

106In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:05 am

Carmen Sanchez

Carmen Sanchez

What he means is that you're easy to have sex with I think

107In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad from mim)))) lol)))

OI! K you- *points glares at carmen* OUT. And you *glares at Barty* are not coming anywhere near Elena so don't even think about touching her. And that was the end of our conversation. I'm not going to discuss this with a sex loving perv. Rolling Eyes

108In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Carmen Sanchez

Carmen Sanchez

HEY! I didn't do a thing

109In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

Does it look like I care? We're busy. Now LEAVE.

110In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty Crouch Jr.

Lifted his hands in a defeat…”You were the one who started the conversation, Bloor…That’s alright though, I do not like easy prey… Sanchez on the other hand should be careful about sneaking out at night… “ licked his lips looking at Carmen. “You never know what might be waiting in the dark”

111In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Carmen Sanchez

Carmen Sanchez

She rolled her dark eyes at him." And I think the same for you. You never known when an oh so innocent Gryffindor girl might hex you to oblivion."She said in fake sugary sweet voice flashing Barty a smile to match his tone. Gods she hated this guy. And he didn't get flustered the way Manny did so it was super annoying.

112In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:29 pm

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty Crouch Jr.

His mouth curved into a sadistic smile which reminded of a bloodcurdling clown, “Oh, my dear, dear Gryffindor… You won’t know what humped you… And when you will… Your wand would be far, far up your beautiful arse…”

113In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Carmen Sanchez

Carmen Sanchez

She glared at him all her loathing for him going into a deep dark stare. "Oh really Crouch?" She sneered trying to keep up the hell would freeze over before I'm scared of you stanch. "Don't underestimate me. Unlike some Gryffindors I'm not afraid to hurt arses like you. And show what place they hold in this world."She finished smirking at bit and regaining a little bit of confidence.

114In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty Crouch Jr.

"Oh, please do..." he chuckled, "I like to be taught a lesson..."

115In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Carmen Sanchez

Carmen Sanchez

"I'm sure you would."She said smirking at him. Gods he was such a sick minded prick. She still wondered why Dumbledore was allowing him to attend this school. And why no students had complained about him yet. "Which is exactly why I won't."She added shooting him a death glare.

116In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:52 pm

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty Crouch Jr.

"Chaning your mind rather quick..."

117In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Carmen Sanchez

Carmen Sanchez

"No I'm not. I just said you should be careful."She scoffed glancing at her fingernails before adding mildly. "Besides I'm not in the mood right now to hex you."

118In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty Crouch Jr.

"Not in the mood" he replied mocking her tone of voice.

119In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:06 pm

Carmen Sanchez

Carmen Sanchez

She rolled her eyes. "Very funny."She said dryly. Gods he was such any annoying idiot.

120In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty Crouch Jr.

"Vey very” He replied as an echo giggling to himself...

121In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:13 pm

Carmen Sanchez

Carmen Sanchez

She eyed him warily. "Okay now that was just creepy."

122In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty Crouch Jr.

He suddenly snapped out of it staring at her like they never had a conversation, "I am sorry?"

123In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Carmen Sanchez

Carmen Sanchez

She shooked her head and sighed loudly. "Nevermind."

124In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty Crouch Jr.

He shrugged geting out a book and started staring into it while biting on his nails...

125In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:30 pm

(lol) Mimi was STILL standing by the door post giggling. but boy did she want him back.. but seriously she IS a bad kisser!!! *smiles evily*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum