A Story of Love and War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marauder time RP, for all your role playing needs. Including long stories., )

You are not connected. Please login or register

In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0

+10
Severus Snape
Jerith McKennon
Sandra Brown
Alyssa Johnson
Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft
Barty Crouch Jr.
Elena Adair
Carmen Sanchez
Elli Christine Riddle
Manfred Bloor
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

*smirks* Well... if you hurt my jewels then we'd never be able to- OI!!!!! *slaps him hard across the face* (reflex lol) SHUT THE HELL UP!!! AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I DIDN'T SAY A WORD OF THAT! SO KEEP YOUR DAMN MOUTH SHUT!!!

https://loveandwar.darkbb.com

152In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty Crouch Jr.

Reflexively got a hold of Manfred’s color shoving him against the wall, “If you care a little about your virgin asshole you would not talk to me in such manner, Bloor. Otherwise I may as well deflower your little behind” he said through his teeth. He then let go of Manfred making hem slide down the wall, “Pathetic”

153In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:34 pm

Elena Adair

Elena Adair

Barty Crouch Jr. wrote:Barty smirked, from behind the book finding it particularly interesting… “It’s not like he needs to say anything… Not anymore at least as he already said everything he could… Like how he pushed into you the first time… What sort of noises you make when he humps you… Oh, Adair…if only you knew how many Slytherin boys were left sleepless thinking of your little…”

Elenas eye twitched as he spoke and before manfred had a chance to do anything..or anyone else could inter-fear, her fist flew through the air, striking him dead center on the nose with a crunch. She whipped out her wand and pressed it to his throat
"Move...speak..do anything..i DARE you..i swear your head will be rolling"
she spoke in a venomous voice.

154In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

*grabs barty's hand and twists it painfully* Me pathetic? Look who's talking. And threats just sound stupid coming from you so I wouldn't try it. Oh and btw- try to fuck me... let's see who gets hurt. *smirks* *rolls eyes as Elena stabs wand into his throat* And I warned you. She's sort of like an evil bunny...

155In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty Crouch Jr.

*Barty started laughing* Oh, Bloor, you are already starting to turn me on… You know, the amount of hurt depend entirely on your arse…How much dick can it take?

156In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Carmen Sanchez

Carmen Sanchez

HEY! YOU people leave Elena alone *whips out wand*

157In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

*punches him in the stomach hard* Well seeing as your dick is like size of a grape, a lot. And Sanchez- wth do you mean "you people"??? Its Crouch you idiot. Does it look like I'm trying to hurt her???

158In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Carmen Sanchez

Carmen Sanchez

*turns to Manny* Umm well ur being a jerk and you got urself in this in the first place so yeah

Last edited by Carmen Sanchez on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

159In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty Crouch Jr.

You like that, don’t you? And how do you know of the size of my dick…have you secretly watched me taking a shower or maybe change in the room? *the grin never left his face*

160In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Elena Adair

Elena Adair

Elena rolled her eyes, still pissed at them both, but would wait to take it out. She pushed her way between the two guys, slapping ahand over manfred mouth before he couldd say anything then turned to Crouch with a deadly stare
"Get out. Now..or at least AWAY from us"

161In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Barty Crouch Jr.

Barty Crouch Jr.

"As you wish" he said softly then turned around and walked towards the couch by the bookshelf.

162In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

Rolling Eyes Someone who- *glares as elena covers his mouth* *pulls her hand away* I was in middle of talking!

163In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Elena Adair

Elena Adair

"Shut up"
she muttered, walking away from him with disgust.

164In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

What? Elena! *grabs her arm glaring at her* Why the hell are you being so- moody? I didn't say a damn thing and now your upset! Wth?

165In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Elena Adair

Elena Adair

She forced her hand from his grip and sat down
"Next time keep your bloody mouth shut"

166In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

"Wth? I didn't say anything! What you actually believe the prat??? You know forget it- I can't believe your being such a-" *bites his tongue before saying bitch* "Nevermind" he muttered, lifting his drink again.

167In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

"What is - going on - in here?" Mikhail said as he stood in the doorway, his voice showing confusing and in somewhat shock.
Mikhail brushed his dark hair away from his green eyes with his fingers tips, his fingers then gliding through to the back of his head. He messed up the back as he shut the door with his foot.
"I'm not even sure I want to be in here," he spoke, still at the door he just closed.

168In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

"Good so get out." Manfred said, glaring as he took another sip.

169In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:00 am

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

"What the f**k, a**hole!" Mikhail glared at Manny. "Despite not knowing what the f**k was, is going on in here, it beats doing what I usually do. Guess you never heard of sarcasm." Mikhail continued to glare as he began to make his way to a chair, away from them. "I promise I wont look... or listen... Or whatever the f**k you want. I'm a ghost."
Mikhail mumbled a few Russian, quiet words as he sat, accio'ing himself a drink.

170In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:30 am

Alyssa Johnson

Alyssa Johnson

She strolled into the room carrying her bookbag on one arm. Brushing a lose curl out of her face she scanded the room hoping she'd recognize at least someone. She sighed quietly and plopped down into a comfy emerald green armchair.

171In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:04 am

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

Mikhail watched Alyssa walk into the room, brushing a delicated loose curl from her face from behind his drink. He took a sip beore placing the goblet back onto the table.
"Aly, welcome to the room of complete madness - How are you?" he spoke, folding one arm back over his shoulder, his fingers tips holding tightly onto the back of the chair.

172In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:36 am

Alyssa Johnson

Alyssa Johnson

She glanced up smiling faintly. "Hey Mik!"She said scooting closer to where he was. "So what's happening?"

173In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

Manfred looked at him like he was some retarded mental case. "Ok... Either your a retard or you have serious temper issues. So stop f**king swearing and just f**k the hell off." Manfred gave him a brief sarcastic smile before looking back at his drink.

174In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:27 am

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

Mikhail smiled briefly as Alyssa scooted over to talk. He looked over at Manfred, "A retard?" A laughed sounded "Nowhere near, Manfred. And if I want to swear I will swear - does it bother you, Manny?" Mikhail smirked. "Maybe I have temper issues but that has nothing to do with you - my problem. Nothing for you to get hyped over. So either shut the f**k up or I'll have to do it personally."

Mikhail's attention turned back to Alyssa with a deep breath, exhaling it slowly. "What's happening? Not a great deal. Trying to find new things to keep me busy in this school, which is nothing. Yourself?" Mikhail leaned towards his drink and took a sip, to them accio Alyssa one. He held it out in front of her to take if she wished.

175In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:17 am

Alyssa Johnson

Alyssa Johnson

She took the drinking grinning slightly at him. She wasn't a particularly shy person but she wasn't extremely extrovert either. "I'm pretty good. Studying isn't that bad."She said giggling girlishly. "But yeah it is pretty boring around here there's hardly any drama."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum