A Story of Love and War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marauder time RP, for all your role playing needs. Including long stories., )

You are not connected. Please login or register

In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0

+10
Severus Snape
Jerith McKennon
Sandra Brown
Alyssa Johnson
Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft
Barty Crouch Jr.
Elena Adair
Carmen Sanchez
Elli Christine Riddle
Manfred Bloor
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:12 am

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

Mikhail smiled at her lightly as he watched her movements when she talked, the smile grew at each little giggle she did - it was cute.
"Drama?" he spoke after her, looking into his goblet. "Don't you think the drama gets boring? It's almost the same every time," he took a swig from his drink, his eyes back on hers. "Fights, arguments, love triangles ... And I agree; studying isn't hard. But I do prefer to mess around this place," his eyes looked around the room.
"Don't get me wrong about the drama - it can be somewhat enjoyable at times, keeps me on my toes I guess." Mikhail's green eyes remained on hers for a while, a crooked smile visible.

177In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Alyssa Johnson

Alyssa Johnson

<<ME: ahhh crooked grin *flails*>>

She glanced down finding the loose thread on the couch extremely interesting as she tried really hard to stare at him for too long which was hard seeing how amazingly gorgeous he was. "Yeah not to much drama is too. Otherwise it's like too fake."She said turning a light shade of pink.

178In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft wrote:Mikhail smiled briefly as Alyssa scooted over to talk. He looked over at Manfred, "A retard?" A laughed sounded "Nowhere near, Manfred. And if I want to swear I will swear - does it bother you, Manny?" Mikhail smirked. "Maybe I have temper issues but that has nothing to do with you - my problem. Nothing for you to get hyped over. So either shut the f**k up or I'll have to do it personally."

Mikhail's attention turned back to Alyssa with a deep breath, exhaling it slowly. "What's happening? Not a great deal. Trying to find new things to keep me busy in this school, which is nothing. Yourself?" Mikhail leaned towards his drink and took a sip, to them accio Alyssa one. He held it out in front of her to take if she wished.

"Try you fat ass..." Rolling Eyes

https://loveandwar.darkbb.com

179In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:25 am

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

Mikhail grinned, partly ignoring Manfred.
He chuckled lightly as Alyssa blushed 'cute' he thought, is eyes smiling. "You're blushing," Mikhail spoke softly, "why?" he then asked, his eyes turning to her hand which played with the thread of the chair she sat in. She was very pretty to look at and to watch her little interesting ways.

Mikhail glanced out of the window to the side, the light hurting his eyes. He looked back at Alyssa. "I lied that studying was easy. In fact, I'm baffled by a subject or two - would you mind spearing time to help? ..." he left it open for her to answer.
"What is your speciality?" he asked, the crooked smile returning.

180In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:38 am

Alyssa Johnson

Alyssa Johnson

Some bangs fell infront of her face masking her vision a bit. Alyssa bit her lip. If he seriously didn't stop grinning like that either she was going to pass out or do something really stupid and crazy like kiss him. "Um sure I'm good a Transfiguration, Charms, DADA isn't too hard and neither is Herbology."She said quietly feeling really nervous. Why did he have to be so cute? She felt like an idiot right now and he probably thought she was one too.

181In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:28 am

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

Mikhail Berlix Shawcroft

The way she bit her lip made him tence, holding his breath for a quick second. Her hair falling over her face again made him want to lean over and move it away, to see her beauty again.
"Perfect," Mikhail spoke softly, unable to take his eyes from her. "That's exactly what I'm having trouble with," he took in a deep breath and leaned back into the chair casually with a smile. "Shall we set up a date then?"

182In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Alyssa Johnson

Alyssa Johnson

She nodded feeling slightly dizzy from how quickly her heart was pounding. And the way he had date seemed full of implications. She shivered and then smiled slightly at. "Well it's a good thing that I know how do those subjects then right."

<<I'm gonna start the thread and pm you the link Soph>

183In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:51 am

Sandra Brown

"HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

(im hyper on peaches.. hahhah)

184In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Jerith McKennon

Jerith McKennon

*struts in, smoothing his jet black hair back and looking around*

"Hello, hello. Anyone seen Miss Domenici around?" he queried, flashing teeth which were longer than what one would find on a normal human.

185In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

I'm going to say that b4 ur post, a new day started lol)))

*walks in and sits down* Nope. Seen my girlfriend?

186In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Severus Snape

Severus Snape

*hurries into the room, his nose in a Potions book, praying that no one would speak to him*

187In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici

"Hello, Severus!"

*grabs the book from his hands*

"Sorry, Sev. There's no escaping from everyone."

188In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:58 pm

Jerith McKennon

Jerith McKennon

"Betta! My most favorite Slytherin of all time."

*smiles and saunters over to her*

"You are looking more and more luscious every time I see you. How've you been?"

189In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Elena Adair

Elena Adair

Elena gave an obvious sigh as the room became too crowded for her. She stood up, brushing against Manfreds leg with her hand. She walked passed Betta, letting her hand gently run across her cheek.
"Hey sweets, you still up for lunch?"
she asked her best friend
(I miss the elena betta trouble n_n)

190In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:53 pm

Benjamin Hamilton

Benjamin Hamilton

Benjamin strode in, looking extremely bored. Once again carrying around the muggle novel he had been reading non stop for the last fortnight. He sank into a chair and delved into the book once more.

191In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici

*glances up at Elena, nods, then turns to Jerith, who was flashing his longer-than-usual teeth at her*

"Oi...don't start, McKennon...just don't start."

*sighs and closes her eyes, wishing she could make the man go away. He was too much trouble to deal with...she couldn't handle having a nosy family, much less a nosy would-be suitor*

<< I'm trying to have Betta behave herself on here. LOL! What a Face >>

<<And ugh...how do I put the post order back to the oldest post first? This is aggravating...>>

192In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

*ignores everyone and takes out a book* *takes out a doughnut, puts it next to him and tries to ignore it as he reads*

Doughnuts... so good... but fatty.... but good.... addictive... doughnuts... yummm >_<

193In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Elena Adair

Elena Adair

Before she leave..
"MANFRED BLOOR I WILL YOU INTO A PIG RIGHT NOW...QUIT EATIN THoSE DAMNED DOUGHNUTS!"
She couldnt understand how he could love such a ....a...MUGGLE food! They were groos...and VERY fattening. Elena wouldnt put it past her to break up with someone who got big. She IS slytherin you know.

194In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

O_O

*slowly picks up the doughnut* *pout*

"Babe it's chocolate... so good.... YOU SAID TO GET SOMETHING ELSE ADDICTIVE!"

195In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Adeline Nefarti

Adeline Nefarti

*Sits down casually and pulls out a paper bag of mini blueberry muffins. Throws one at Manfreds head.*

Lol sorry bounce

196In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:19 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

*looks up and glares* *blows up muffin bag* Fucking... *mutteres*

197In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Adeline Nefarti

Adeline Nefarti

"My Muffins...."

198In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

"Yeah go and cry to your mum." *rolls eyes and examines his doughnut*

199In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Adeline Nefarti

Adeline Nefarti

(( oooh sensitive subject ))

*eats his doughnut* affraid affraid affraid

200In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: In-Character Chit-Chat- Version 1.0 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:37 pm

Manfred Bloor

Manfred Bloor
Admin

O_O

"You. Did not. Just eat my fucking doughnut." affraid

*grabs her hair and shoves his wand into her throat*

"THAT WAS MY FUCKING CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUT!!!!!!!!!!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: