A Story of Love and War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marauder time RP, for all your role playing needs. Including long stories., )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sitting in the Gryffindor Common-room (October 15, 1974)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Christian Hudson

Christian Hudson

I sat in the Gryffindor common-room. Reading the Daily Prophet while sitting in the chair, I was interested in seeing what had gone on. I heard a door, and looked up, though the person hadn't entered the common-room from whichever door they were entering through. I flip the page, and begin to read the next page. I'll greet them when I know who it is, as I chuckle.

Green Mayfall

Green Mayfall

lmao it seems ever since i wrote her prof everyones writin in 1st person..makes me feel better lol)

Green walked into the common room from the door behind the fat lady. She yawned and stretched upwards. Her arms dropped from the air, hitting the sides of her robes. She looked around and spotted Chris reading a magazine.
"Hey Chris" she greeted him

Christian Hudson

Christian Hudson

"Hey Green," I said with a smile. "How are you doing?," I add as I place my newspaper down.

(lol...glad you feel better Smile )

Green Mayfall

Green Mayfall

"Good..tired..lots of testing today"
She sat down across from him, putting a foot on the foot rest in the middle.
"How about you?"

Christian Hudson

Christian Hudson

I shrugged, and said, "kind of tired. Quidditch practice today, and one exam. I'm pretty sure I did alright. How did your exams go?," I ask kindly looking at Green.

Green Mayfall

Green Mayfall

"I think they went well..as well as they can get i guess..and sorry for missing practice today...but those exams filled my entire schedule today"

Christian Hudson

Christian Hudson

"Its alright. Quidditch is important, though exams are more important," I add with a nod. "That's good that they probably went well." I'm not sure what to say next.

Green Mayfall

Green Mayfall

"yep..so did I miss anything important in practice?"

Christian Hudson

Christian Hudson

I thought about what was mentioned in practice, and then relayed it in a quicker manner, "well...the strategy was gone over for how to slow down Slytherin's speed. Hopefully, we can mix them up, by passing a lot."

(I hope the important practice details are alright Smile...had to think of something on the fly.)

Green Mayfall

Green Mayfall

Green nodded her head before letting out a yawn
"That could work..though it depends..I heard they had some new team mates..ugh Im too tired for this talk."
she smiled as she leaned back into her seat

Christian Hudson

Christian Hudson

"What would you like to talk about?," I ask watching her yawn, which makes me yawn.

Green Mayfall

Green Mayfall

She shrugged her shoulders..Green wasnt the most talkative of people

Christian Hudson

Christian Hudson

"I don't think that I have asked you yet, though how was your summer?," I ask kindly.

Elena Adair

Elena Adair

"Eh..it was boring I guess" Lie.
"Same as usual..cleaning, tending my garden.." Lie.
"Oh, but my family left this time..so i got the place ALL to myself" TRUTH!..in a way

Christian Hudson

Christian Hudson

I watched her as she spoke, noticing her eyes, and I thought to myself, why is she lying for a few of the answers? "That's good, though hopefully it wasn't too boring," I added with a smile, hoping she would elaborate.

Elena Adair

Elena Adair

She shook her head
"Nope..not at all"
And THAT was the truth

Christian Hudson

Christian Hudson

"I see." What else should I ask? I am supposed to be the talkative one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum